Sunday, July 30, 2006

Maelstrom of thoughts.

Break it down...I'm dead meat.

1. SOLICAD - arrrggh sorry to max/viz guys but I really hate this software. It sucks.

2. ANICART - I still don't know what to do with my supposedly cartoon animation, lots of incomplete drawings...arrgghhh!! Hindi ko alam gagawin ko dito!

3. PUBLISH - Good luck sa subject na to. Wala akong masyadong natutunan! Inggit ako sa class nila robert, ganda ng publish nila...

4. WEBPAGE - Hope I can do better than my midterms, I suck in doing flash sites...crap.

5. SCRIPWRI - 2 weeks of no classes sa subj na to, haayyy... get ready for tight-ass work.

6. CANIM-2 - Ok lang. I can manage.

7. FAMILY BUDGET - I hate money talks. Since both of my parents are away, I have to handle all of these stuff...dagdag cargo pa sa isip ko. Groceries, Meralco, Tubig, Pamalengke, Cable etc...haaay mamatay nako.

8. PRE-ENROLLMENT - Unahan nanaman sa magagndang skeds. Since hindi ako nakaabot sa DL this term, pahirapan nanaman. Well...anu pa ba magagwa ko? Sa bulok na sistema pa ng CSB, haaayyy...Dead meat, really dead meat.

9. SOURCES DEPLETING - Madalang freelance projects ngaun so stuck ako sa weekly allowance ko. Seems like I can't do the things that I usually do for the meantime...


[FART!] Just farted. Not smelly at all. Just gas...plain gas. 19 years of living and still no sign of incoming satisfaction before me. Too young? yeah...guess so. Heck I'm never too young or too old! I don't mind age, really. Sometimes I get sick and tired of this fuckin life. Hell, can't this just be a Neil Gaiman world of fantasy? I want a lot. I crave for a lot. Lots and lots of things--MATERIAL things. God do I feel soooo glad after satisfying myself with them. Yeah, everybody does eh? I don't give a damn if you don't dig.

There's this huge sense of fulfillment that I really really long for each and every damn day of my life! And I do get upset when my go juice for satisfaction doesn't come my way. Crap. Life isn't fair. Damn right it isn't. So should I? Hell I don't know. Whadaya think will happen to me 10 years from now? Where will I be? What will I look like? Will my height increase at least half an inch? The hell do you care? Nobody cares.

The sad part is I can't seem to focus and build myself. Just myself. There are people around me...THINGS around me and I am totally clinging on to them. We are all liable to something! We are not free wheeling and autonomous as we think we are...

Quoting Madison Lee's word's: "Why be an angel when I can play God?" I wonder what it's like playing God?

I can do whatever the hell I want! - Absolute satisfaction guarandamnteed.